Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday

I'd really like to say we celebrated in our Sunday best, but we degenerated into everyday wear moments after church. I didn't even get a pic o' the fam in their Annual Easter Finery (thank you Easter candy- the gift that starts immediately and just keeps on givin in spite of our best efforts otherwise. How, just how I ask you, does milk chocolate and something pink? appear on Andrew's shirt-who didn't even have any chocolate- next to the bib, on Bub's tie, and on Morgan's skirt ensemble) And we all coordinated too (waaaaahhhh.) I even slaved away and made Miss a skirt (purely out of desperation, mind you.) Me! Good thing I'm not a vain, shallow person who thinks coordinating outfits make the Holiday. Those people oughta be shot (since mine wasn't worn long enough to be appreciated by all and sundry.)
J/K, I spose. Don't worry, therapy worked, I'm over it.

*Will (possibly...not probably...never) upload a pic of the baskets- a sure case of 'my basket runneth over' since there were 200+ eggs, 6 participating kids. Those are good odds.

Here we are. Happy Easter.
Morgs and Bubs with their culinary masterpiece.

Moments before mass pandemonium.

Morgs posing; Alissa, hanging out.

Lemme at 'em.

What's candy??

This is fun and all, but what's all the excitement over plastic about?

1 comment:

Sally said...

I want to see the skirt you made!