Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged!

Instructions:

Four people will be tagged.
You have to answer the questions, then post on the person tagged, let them know they are tagged, and then they post the answers. It is always fun to learn more about people!!!

10 Years Ago I was: A wife of 5 years and a new mother of two (Bub's was almost 5 months old, Morgan had just turned two.) We were living in Indiana, 7 doors down from Leroy's Uncle Jimmy & entourage, and 13 doors the other way from his Dad and Stepmom. I was also Young Women's pres, vteaching 6 people (they were not close either), and was on the tail end of a stake mission. Leroy was working, in school (Purdue), and coaching High School a girl's basketball team (he was non-existent. I went to games or practices to see him.) Those were the exhausted years.

5 Things on my To Do List Today:
1-Attend school
2-Pick up Andrew
3-Pick up kids
4-bake cookies with Morgs (new recipe, will report)
5-FHE

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1-Buy a really great cabin! (do i hear an echo??)
2-Share the wealth with: causes I feel are important, friends, and family.
3-Put money in accounts for the future education, missions, & weddings of my children!!!
4-Travel with the fam. ( I want to take the kids to a 3rd world country- we are far too entitled. Then to Hawaii? Gotta throw some fun in there.)
5-Invest (the Market, and local businesses)
6-Finish school
7-Find a plot o' land

3 of my bad habits
1-Apologizing
2-Neuroticizing
3-Not exercising

Places I Have Lived other than here:
1-Valparaiso, IN
2-Rockaway Township, NJ
3-Colonial Heights, VA
4-Charleston, SC (SC 2x)
5-Belleville, IL
6-Memphis, TN (2x)
7-Jonesboro, AK
8-Rexburg, ID
9-Richland, WA (WA 3x)
10-Oceanside, CA
11-Seoul, Korea

Jobs I Have Had (that Paid?)
1-Library
2-Grocery store checker
3-Many burger joints (I am multi-talented in this venue)
4-Receptionist
5-Framer (of art)
6-Newspaper delivery
7-Babysitter


Things Most People Don't Know About Me:
1-I have a bald spot on my head (only noticeable in high winds)
2-I have been in three brochures (have only seen two: for work, but was told of another: for Ricks).
3-I have no naturally occurring birthmarks.
4-I can wear a size 2 shoe in girls.

YOU ARE TAGGED:
Alissa
Brooke
Tammy
Crystal

2 comments:

Daughter of God said...

I had no idea that you'd lived in SO many different places! how fun is that?!

Laura said...

Love it, who woulda known. You need to frame those pamphlets with you in them---how fun! I would love to see them!