Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been challenged

Actually, I've just been tagged. This is not a once in a lifetime occurrence being that it is about the 29th time, it's just that this one is different. I'm not even sure I'll be able to succeed. But, I think I'm up to the challenge.
Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others. (See how diabolically complex and yet supposedly simple this is?)
First problem, one word answers. On the surface it seems uncomplicated, but when you're me, sooo many words are screaming, kicking and shoving to get out, that I require floodgates of Niagarian proportions to hold me back. (I know; suddenly I have Herculean restraint; you thought I talked a lot already, just imagine me without the verbal levees.)
Problem two, conquering the monster of inconclusiveness, practically undefeated in my lifetime. Not to mention, a recurring one.
But, having confessed all (well, bearing Herculean effort in mind, perhaps not quite all) or most, I find it has had a cathartic effect. I may be able to do this after all. Wish me luck and Remember, if I do it, you have to too!

Tagged

1. Where is your cell phone? Andrew!
2. Where is your significant other? car
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Avon
5. Your father? pre-occupied
6. Your favorite thing? travel
7. Your dream last night? ?!!!- disturbing
8. Your dream/goal? actualization
9. The room you're in? confining
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? inadequacy
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? -???!!! here!
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you're not? Tibetan
15. One of your wish-list items? Dinero!
16. Where you grew up? NJ?
17. The last thing you did? shop
18. What are you wearing? eyeliner
19. Your TV? dusty
20. Your pet? fatter
21. Your computer? Slower
22. Your mood? Grumpier
23. Missing someone? Maybe?
24. Your car? Reliable
25. Something you're not wearing? panties ; )
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? scorching
28. Love someone? 'course
29. Your favorite color? azure
30. When is the last time you laughed? noon
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

Look at me: the picture of self restraint.
**Was so excited, almost forgot. I nominate:
Brooke
Sally
The Jen's (Jen, Jenny, Jennifer, and sundry others)
Alissa
bloggers all...

...to be NEXT

4 comments:

Laura said...

I enjoyed reading this Traci---I miss you, hope you are in for the Girls Night in about a week----
Uhm---couldn't help but notice about the panties. I am a bit concerned. Are you sure your significant other is in the car??? If he knew, he would probably be in a location nearer to you.

Sally said...

Traci you are hilarious! Fun to read as usual! :)

redhead83402 said...

hey Traci!! Long time, no hear ~ or see ~ or uh.. yah ~ lol ~ read through your blog, you've turned into such a smartie pants!! hehehe ~ really, though, I loved it! Cute kids & hubby, too ~ ( does he know about the lack of foundation?... I'm with Laura on that one, bet he'd be a LOT closer if he did!...unless you take your laptop in the ladies room.... but hey... don't let the token redhead give up the secrets of the token asian, eh?) ;-D
~Red (Carol.....that weird homeschooling, chicken-owning, soap-making, wood-chooping cousin of yours...;-D)

the Token Asian said...

My Favorite Redhead!! So nice of u to drop in, the place where unexpected visitors are always welcome. As far as the homeschooling, chicken owning, soap making and wood chopping goes, I think I know one of each, but none with all those mad skills. Get on with your bad self. Can't wait to hear more about your menagerie!