Monday, June 2, 2008

School Daze

The school part refers to the kids; the daze, me. I can't believe the school year is over already (something I say each year at summer's end. Boy, am I repetitive.) But, really, it's over? I find myself waxing nostalgic at the end of the year. A kind of days gone by regret- I wish I had done...moments missed, activities un-numbered. The days seem to be speeding up like a car accelerating on the freeway and I am sad. (I can guarantee to have the same lament at summer's end as well, tho I may choose not to torment you with it. I'll simply refer you to current posting. Ahhh, the favors I grant.)

Thus, here I am, belatedly cataloguing the past year's sad ending. Farewell, 3rd grade. And a sad so long to 5th. Here comes summer.

Morgan and Mr. Bunker, a favorite teacher.

5th Grade Dance: the Cha Cha.

Jared with Ms. Mattinson: just a tiny crush on his cute teacher.

3rd Grade Dance

Fan club Pres.

A groupie. (Brynn)

Engrossed. Those Hartleys just can't get enuff.

3 comments:

the Token Asian said...

Yes, I did just post this, even tho the date says otherwise. FYI: Dates can be changed at your convenience. This way things can be found chronologically.

-T

Bonnie said...

The kids are growing up so fast.

Bonnie said...

Traci, can you send me a little e-mail telling me how to change the dates or post a little tutorial? Thanks, B