Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Helloooo?


Been awhile, eh? Not that anyone's gonna know I'm even writing again. I suppose I'll write for my own pleasure. Of course, I already know everything that's been happening.

Alright, for all those strangers who couldn't care less this is the cliff notes version of the last... 8? months:

Adopted adorably cute boy. Named him Andrew Hayden Hartman. He's cherubic- seriously, a great baby. (Don't be jealous.) We are all head over heels for him. What a blessing.

Well, that about wraps things up here.

Nice chattin.

*For any who does know me, it's curious isn't it, how much less chatty I am when I have to write it. If I've ever driven you to bedlam with my inane chatter, this is your time. ; )

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice to see you back

Sally said...

Good Job Traci! None of us will ever be as good at blogging as Laura is! Love the picture of Andrew. He IS an angel!

Laura said...

He is so beautiful. You need to post about your surgery---you have tons to blog about. I am looking forward to reading more. I know i am a bug, but i love you, Laura