Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bated Breath

ALthough I should be blogging about the fun girls nite w/Laura, Miss Jen, and Bon (luv to u all), I will simply direct u to Laura, the Wonder Blogger, where she has miraculously blogged about it, as usual, approximately 2.4 minutes after it happened. How'd u get home and on the computer so fast L?

No, I'm really scratching an itch via blog- I am obsessed. I never thought I was one of 'those' people, the crazies, who just can't let something go. Of course, any one of you probably noticed that long before spotting the lopsided eye (yur gonna look now, aren't ya) or the occasional but insistent peek-a-boo strap (v-back bra straps are not modesty's friend.) No, turtle Traci has just now realized (so much for that expensive education) that I am queen 'o the crazies (ya know I'm pulling a leg, right?)

OK. Fine. Impatient reader. My point: I finally found a bag I want bad enough to >dramatic pause< pay full price for it. (Me Praying: Plees let Lee not read my blog til this is longgggg gone. Amen.) But now I wait...and wait....and wait while it's being made (yippeee.) This is like waiting for an ordered meal to arrive after you've just completed a two day fast (whatever)- 'is there really a need to pluck the whole thing and bake it? Just nuke it already!'- or so it seems.


A trifle on the busy side 4 me, yet amazingly, still I luv it.

Pockets on both sides.


Close 2nd:
Sadly, pockets on one side only. A shame.



Thank you. Consider itch scratched.

14 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE the bag. SO cute. BTW, it was at least 4 minutes after I got home that the entry got written. JK, Love ya, Laura

Bonnie said...

Traci, this is a great bag...it reminds me so much of th 60's fabric I remember as a teenager.

Laura is great isn't she? She covered our girls' night so well and my photo was pretty bad. Unfortunately the standing on the tiptoes didn't help bit!

It was great to be with you all.

I am heading home tomorrow night!

Keep blogging!

Sally said...

You're so funny! I LOVE when you blog! Love the bag too!! Where is it from??

the Token Asian said...

Sal, i found her on Ebay, but am having her do a larger bag since i have a specific use in mind.

ALso Bon, my pics were bad too- evryone was making a weird face & I was apparently 25k miles in the air (high).

V and Co. said...

oooh go for the green one! but i'm biased because i love that green. hey there, it's been a while! how you been?

the Token Asian said...

Hey back at ya. The green one was my second runner up (smaller pockets, dang it)- cute tho, eh?

Sorry bout yur goats.

Christie said...

Hey Traci- glad to see your blog- and cute bags!

Tammy said...

purses, gotta love it! I know, paying full price for anything is TUFF! but we can do it every now and then, I just hate to!

Tammy said...

Tag you're it, check out my blog to see what to do!

Allie said...

Hi my new best friend!!! Love your blog and this bag! Thanks for putting up with me for 3 days and 3 nights!

Laura said...

Hey girl---I would love to play----let me know your schedule so we can plan something girl-----it's been way too long.

Sally said...

Hey Traci! It's been too long since your last post! :)

ylfe said...

Hi Traci! It's great to hear from you. I looked at your blog for a bit. You look terrific, just how I remember you and your kids are adorable. So fun to hear from you.
Ylfelynn

Anonymous said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Personal hygiene checklist

Best rgs
David